As an employer you could:

  • contact the regulatory body of your province/territory to determine what the certification requirements/timelines are for a certified worker coming from another province or territory; or
  • visit the Labour Mobility Exceptions page to determine if there may be additional requirements for workers coming from other jurisdictions prior to entering the workforce in your province/territory.