If you have concerns about how out-of-province workers are certified in your province or territory, you could contact the regulatory body in your province/territory and inquire about how they recognize out of province certified workers.

Finally, you could visit the Labour Mobility Exceptions page to determine if there may be additional requirements for workers coming from other jurisdictions prior to entering the workforce in your province/territory.