You may want to contact the regulatory body in each of the province/territory your certified workers may be working in to determine how their certification will be recognized and to know the necessary steps they will need to take to get their certification recognized.

Should you have any questions or concerns please contact the Labour Mobility Coordinator for your province/territory.