No, a regulatory body cannot require a certified worker moving from another province or territory to meet its upgrading/professional development requirements upon initial application for certification.
For example, if province A has mandatory continuing education/professional development requirements and province B has no required continuing education hours, a regulatory body in province A must recognize the certificate of a worker moving from province B.

However, once certified in another jurisdiction, a worker is expected to meet upgrading and professional development requirements of that jurisdiction. The same conditions imposed on workers of the receiving jurisdiction will apply to this worker.