No, once internationally trained and/or educated workers have been certified in a province or territory, they are recognized as qualified to work in the same occupation in another province or territory and should not be required to undergo any additional material requirements such as having qualification reassessed, taking exams, doing more training, gaining additional work experience or undergoing other assessments, unless an exception has been posted.
Provincially certified internationally-trained/educated workers are granted the same Labour Mobility opportunities as domestically trained and educated workers. If an internationally-trained worker has been certified by the regulatory body of a province or territory to work in a specific occupation and is in good standing, then the Labour Mobility provisions under the CFTA apply.