If you hold a certification from another jurisdiction, you may freely practice your occupation in any province or territory where that occupation is not regulated, provided it does not interfere with the “restricted activities” of a different certified occupation in the province or territory where you are moving.

The occupation needs to be regulated in both the sending and the receiving province/territory for “certificate-to-certificate” recognition to apply.