In those circumstances, you would be required to meet the certification requirements for that occupation set out by the regulatory body in the province or territory where you want to move to, just as any resident in that province/territory would to begin practicing the occupation.

The occupation needs to be regulated in both the sending and the receiving province/territory for “certificate-to-certificate” recognition to apply.