Labour Mobility under the Canadian Free Trade Agreement does not cover workers who are not certified (i.e. apprentices, interns, articling or student categories) nor does it cover occupations that are not regulated. However, there are other opportunities and support mechanisms available for workers who are considering moving to another province/territory.

Click here for more information on supports available to individuals relocating to work in another province or territory.