No, The Canadian Free Trade Agreement only applies to workers that have already been certified by a province/territory in Canada. The CFTA provisions do not cover workers who are not certified (i.e. apprentices, interns articling or student categories), nor do they apply to workers practicing in non-regulated occupations. However, there are other mobility opportunities provided under other agreements. Once apprentices are granted their trade certificate (e.g. Certificate of Qualification), and become certified workers, the Labour Mobility provisions under CFTA would apply. For more information about apprenticeship mobility please see the Provincial-Territorial Apprentice Mobility Protocol.