In most cases, you will need to apply to the regulatory body in the province/territory where you are moving in order to practice your occupation or to call yourself by a restricted title. When you apply, the regulatory body in the province or territory where you are moving may impose some allowable requirements to certify you.  Please refer to question 13.

The Best Practice Checklist for Certifying Labour Mobility Applicants was developed to help regulatory bodies and workers know the requirements that can be asked from Labour Mobility applicants.